2.25.2008

Sinking My Teeth In (or: baby micah's first bite)

Oh, why howdy partnerinos! I'm Micah Sergey, the new blagger in these here parts. Being far from an unprofitable servant, I hope to enstate the following:
  • Monster drawings (see: above)
  • Kick-butt Bulleted Lists
  • Theologicalish postings
  • Your Mom jokes
  • Graphs
  • Graphs of your mom!
  • Self-referential conclusions
Now, two blaggers you say? What could become of that? And there, I reckon, lies quite the quagmire: where as blags usually have some continuin' thematic stream--or brook as I might say--there is the danger that this here brook might become no brook at all, but instead a flea market of hootchie cootchie ideas parading around like fireflies--not even trying to get along. Well, things may be rough at first: ideas may be dropped, picked up, and dropped again; series may be started and forgot; comments may be misplaced; and html tags may start interminglin' with each others. But if my bones ain't deceiving, and they most likely ain't, people from all over, with obscure IP'z--some only three numbers--will start to request our RSSs; parents will gather'n their young'n around the warm glow of the Minima theme; and there will be whispers all across the lands that are barely audible but loudly perceivable, and they will say: "What insight, what creativity, and what frequent posting is to be found on Just words, the greatest blag of them all!"

And so, my friends, the water starts to rise... The brook begins to boil...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh OMG! what a TOTALLY awesome post!

Anonymous said...

Hello everyone "Just worlds." I am living on Nigeria, and a family one just killed the other day. I can reclaim my inheritance, give you manymoney! Send me email iscamu@nigeria.com, for the information.

Anonymous said...

Micah? That's what you been doin up all night? You been written them blags while negling me and the chillrens at home! You keep this here up and you can go park your horse somewhere else, mister!

samual said...

I'm so excited about this blog! And about your pictures/your mom jokes.