4.13.2009

Meatatarian

Due to Kim's recent irresponsible and irrational life choice of becoming a vegetarian, I will double my efforts as a meatatarian and consume two animals for every plant that she eats. I will also continue to eat candy on a regular basis to offset any healthy activity that I have done in the past 24 hours. Also, I would like to begin marketing a restaurant idea that some of my compatriots at school and I have come up with. Yes, it's the endangered species restaurant because hey, some of these animals won't be around very long so you better get em while they are hot! As a bonus, if you are the lucky customer who eats the last individual of any species gets a dessert for free!

Meat, it's whats for dinner

3 comments:

Kimberlee said...

hahahahah.

Kimberlee said...

oh GET THIS. right after i read that, i headed home from the library and ran over a bunny on the entrance ramp to 74. and then i LAUGHED. so my vegetarianism has nothing to do with mistreatment of animals.

mwshorts said...

hahaha