4.12.2009

Vegetarian.

This is it, kiddos. I am going vegetarian. Here's the thing... I've been pretty close to calling it quits with meat for a while now but have never really had a problem with it so I never did. This gave me the option of consuming poultry whenever I felt like it (which was only once every week or so). I have no problem with animal hunting or anything of that nature. I do not support PETA. I don't care if my friends choose to eat meat. I physically feel a lot better not eating meat and it forces me to choose healthier options. That's it. What pushed me over the edge was my cousin's kid puking up chicken at Easter brunch today. Something about that... ew. So here I am. I fully well know that it's not going to be easy but (like everything else in life) the best things require work. Here's to vegetables!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Ha, I don't know how long this will last. Bushman's will be pissed.

micah said...

i can't wait to see you two start a fight!